Pengaruh Citra Merek dan Kualitas Produk terhadap Minat Beli Ulang pada Merek Zara Cabang Senayan City Jakarta Pusat
The purpose of this research is to find out how much influence the brand image has on the repurchase intention of the Zara brand Senayan City Jakarta Pusat branch, to find out how much influence the quality of the product on the repurchase intention on the Zara brand Senayan City Central Jakarta branch and to find out how much influence brand image and product quality to repurchase interest in Zara brand Senayan City Central Jakarta branch. The population used in this study are consumers who use Zara products in Senayan City. Sampling in this study is non-probality sampling, namely the purposive sampling method. The instrument of data collection in this study used a questionnaire that was calculated on a Likert scale. While the data analysis technique uses multiple linear regression analysis, which processing is assisted with the SPSS program. The results showed that the brand image partially had a significant effect on the decision to repurchase Zara products in Senayan City, as well as the product quality partially had a significant effect on the decision to repurchase Zara products in Senayan City. Brand Image and Product Quality simultaneously have a significant effect on the Zara product repurchase decision in Senayan City. Brand Image and Product Quality has a contribution of 46.9% to the repurchase decision of Zara products by customers in Senayan City and the remaining 53.1% is influenced by other factors that the author does not examine.